CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

DILEmmA!!!

for a few days i didn't post or update my blog..it was all cause by error in internet connection..
btw, today i dont have class in the morning, but ZAMANI said he wants to enter our class so he ask all of us to go to the library n he will check us at 11 o'clock..emm yela tu nnt smpai kul 1.15 bru la dye msuk..lec yg HAMPEH..oppsss sori...

forget bout today matter, now it is bout wat happen yesterday..huh..i'm stuck between my personal matter n job.. eii it really annoyed me when someone want to mix my relationship with my job.. i hate it.. huh.. agak tertekan jugak la smlm..mujur my KKE tinggi (blaja ngan en.ismail la katakan)..hehehehe.. tp everything going to be fine..perhaps..dats y i told you early B letak jawatan tp B xnk..cz when thing like diz happen they will blame you..sori if i hurt ur feeling but for me ur not compatible to be a BLOCK LEADER.. so juz quit B..i can see dat ur not enjoying the position u hold.. lgpun B xbpe nk mix around ngan sume org n ur seem like couldn't bother anything happened around u..so let go jela B..as ur lover,org xnk org len kutuk B..tp as one of ur ketua (boleh dikatakan begitu la) org nampak B cm x bpe proaktif n x bpe ambil berat pasal blok..SORI DEAR!!!!!!

wateva it is i've always been there for u B..i'll always support ur backbone..hehehe..yela kn B tu tulang je yang lebey dr isi..tkut senang patah plak dah la rapuh tulang B tu.. well B hope the best 4 u n me..till then..daa~

p/s diz is the 1st time i mention bout HIm in my blog..huhuhu..
TErharu x B???hehehehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment