CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

HIDAYAH!!! i need u....

dun mizunderstanding with the title..i dun need a person who name hidayah or wateva (i still need hidayani my clazmate). but the thing is i need HIDAYAH from Allah..i juz come back from one programe dat BIAGA made..n it touch my heart when i listen to a song (the laz song from the slide show)..it really touch my heart n makes me wonder..is the song is dedicated to me?? the lyrics really meaningful to me n its related to my real life.. suddennly i remember all my sins n feel very guilty for wat i've done..

TAUBAT...dat wat always people says..there is many time i pray to ALLAH s.w.t to forgive for all my wrong doing or DOSA..some of the sins did not repeat, but some of it still repeated..dats y i think AMALAN yang dilakukan still not enough for me..it jz not enough for me to be a better person..it juz not enough for me to get the trully HIDAYAH..

But!!!Deep in my heart i know ALLAH s.w.t still loves me..dats why ALLAH s.w.t always give the bez for me..it is true because since i was born i was lucky..i was born as an ISLAM..Alhamdullilah...

i know one fine day i'll change..sooner or later HIDAYAH will come to me..n dat time i will be a better MUSLIM..INSYAALLAH..

From now on,step by step i'll change my bad habit..it must not totally change in a quick time..but as my SNAIL (one of my pet on my bed) always said SLOW BUT SURE... nawaitu tu penting!!! Buat sesuatu dengan kerelaan hati dan kerana ALAH s.w.t.. as my late father always said, "hidup ini mudah jika kita ikut hukum agama, undang2 dunia & peraturan tempat yang kita duduk..insyaallah selamat dunia akhirat"..it always in my mind..t.q abah..till then..Salam...

p/s kpd BIAGA i enjoy the slide show n wat all of u have shown tonite..
esp yang tang gambar tu..hehehehe..

~special note~
  • kpd dell,bee,onie,marhamah n yg len2..bangga gak la kan gmbr dak kls kte ad dlm simpanan BIAGA.at least nmpk la gak yg kte ni involve dlm aktiviti keagamaan ni..
  • Bee sok kena borak gak xpn men BINGO k..ad mase GUMMIE la..

No comments:

Post a Comment